My future job

Hi everyone, 

Today I will write about a job I would like to do. 
I would like to do a visual social anthropology in the field or in a place with topics about nature. I imagine working with communities, talking and doing thing to make a better world or the life there. I hope make a visual work, because I think that by way you can be nearest to the people, it's like a bridge that connect differents topic with people.
I would like that jobs be in outdoors and i would like to travel for that job, learning about differents communities, ways of life and make great thing together. 
I would that the salary make me live, without having to have many jobs to live.
I am studing social anthropology and I hope one day, study something about films, films documentaries or visual ethnography, because with that I will learning about how connect in a better way anthropology and visual, bearing in my mind, the consent, ethical thing, and different thing that have to be present at the moment that you do a work, because you are not working with thinks, but with lives. 
I hope one day that can be real, I think it will be. 
That is all for today, have a good week with your people. 
Rewards! 




Comentarios

Entradas populares