SUMMER HOLIDAYS

 Hi everyone, 

For this summer holidays a haven't a plan, because how we knows we are in pandemic for Covid-19, so everything changes in every moment :( But, I still have hope to do a travel to Patagonia of Chile. I would like to visit that place because is beautiful and it have magic spots, and only I had the opportunity to see by pictures and videos. 

I would like to go there with my boyfriend and friends, so we can go to Torres del Paine to do some circuit, like the circuit W or even O,  but that's too much hope, because it's too long and we would need practice. But I would like to do that one day. 

That is the circuit O: 93,2 kilometres, about 7 or 8 days walking.


I would like to do other things in Patagonia, like visit Catedrales de Marmol, Nacional Park Los Glaciares and go to lake General Carrera. Even, we can drink beer, because there are a lot of craft beers and I can be take a lot of pictures of the places, animals, birds, flowers, people, etc. 

I would like to do a travel in summer holidays, I hope it can be, even go to another place, but go somewhere. 

That is all for today. 
Take care!












Comentarios

Entradas populares