A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT

 This is the first blog session of this second semester. Today's topic is related to countries, and you will have to write a 160 word post (as a minimum).


Some important things you can mention in this post are:

- Which country would you like to go to? Why?
- What do you know about it?
- What would you like to do there?
- Would you like to study/work/live there? Explain.
- Upload at least 2 pictures

Hi everyone, this is my first blog and I'll talk about a country that I would like to go. 
It's difficult for me choose one, because I want to go to very different places, but one of them is India. 
I want to go there because cautive me the difference, it's a very different place than the ones I have known. 
I don't know a lot of things about this place, just that they have so many lenguajes and religions. Peoples normally thinks that everyone there is Hindu but that's not true. This country have so many different inside. 
I would like to go there for a few weeks to meets and have a first approach, and then, go to study something specific about their cultures and make an audiovisual, it would be a dream. 
There is a videoclip that I love that show some of India, the song is Taro and the group is Alt-J. I really love that song and the video, it's amazing. I'll show it: 


That is all for today, I hope you liked it. See you for more blogs. 






Comentarios

  1. India it's a very good place to have a nice food, is very spice and delicious!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh, India is a really interesting choice, they have amazing tea and coffee, and as Romina says their food is delicious and spicy!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. They are beautiful landscapes that you show in the images. It seems to be a place rich in different cultures.
    I love your choice!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I would also love to go! Taste their gastronomy, get to know the Taj Mahal and maybe even the Himalayas

    ResponderEliminar
  5. India also have a really good food and a lot of historical and archaological sites, I think it's a perfect travel destination!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. OMG, I find it a wonderful place, I also hope to go there someday, let’s go together! I would like to know the Temple of Virupaksha

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares